Monday, July 27, 2009

27/7..

My Birthday today..haha..well first of i would like to thank the people that wished me..(early wishes dont count.. hahahahahahahha!!! XD)
(List is in order)

Aisyah & Arezou for being the firsts haha had a great time talking to you guys..

Hana who's birthday is one day before mine..haha :p

Matthew my annoying yet awesome son

Jasmine whom kept me company all this while..thanks

Huey Li..sorry for not talking to you..been kinda busy.. :(

And the rest who wished...

Michelle Sheperdson

Rachel Wong

Joanne Leong

Nur Hanis

Jascinta

Augustin Mok

Andrew Yee

Athika

Suria

Anis

Nicole

Li Teng

Syarifah Syafiqah

Levia Yam

Irsyad,Andre,Aizat,Amirul

Liyana(sorry terlupa haha)

Nadja

Yoke Kien

Shi Kee

Owen

And last but not least my mum.. :D Juliana Heather


I would also like to take this oppurtunity to wish my dear friend Hana HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

P.S : Her birthday is on 26/7 while mine is on 27/7..awesome..haha




Even though my birthday today was one of the worsts..still thanks for wishing..oh and also thanks to jasmine athika and suria for the wallet :D

And also thanks to Nicole for bringing me a slice of cake :D it really made my day..to know that someone whom i just known this year actually remembered my birthday and cared enough to walk all the way up to deliver a piece of cake..THANKS

Also thanks to Aisyah whom shared probs with me and had a blast laughing out loud the night before.. :D

Even though today kinda sucks..its good to know people still care for..