Sunday, August 2, 2009

Who knew..hehehe

Lately this past week..i've been feeling like hell and wishing i was at the bottom at the pacific WITHOUT a gas tank filled with oxygen........Reasons for which maybe one or two might know and i wont repeat myself here becaaauuseeee.......I've finally found peace and happiness...for now..XD

Firstly well i just thought it was some nice feeling that everyone feels which doesnt really last thaat long so i was like "erm yea wtv"..but then...my heart stop aching and i was...oo...this is weird..

So after that i was kinda well who am i kidding i was bursting with "high-ness" and was daaamn happpy it felt so fake but sooo awesome :D all thanks toooooooo..(well you know who you are)

So i decided to put this feeling to a test..at my mum's house well we were having dinner and yea my step-dad was going on and on about disgusting stuff at the food table and annoying me with his silly jokes...and surprissinnggllyy...i was annoyed for like 10 secs.....usually i'll go "damn i wish you'll be burning right before my eyes and me wearing a witch hat and laughing like spongebob...)But surprisingly know....i was kinda scared that something might be wrong but hey...it felt awesome..hahaha

So its been kinda like a fairytale for now...oh and today me and my mum watched "The Proposal"

Damn was it hillarious....it was so damn funny!!!the sarcasm and the lies that they were talking about was so freakingly funny hahahahahah damn it's so funny i'm still laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahahha x10..

So when i came back home and after Maghrib...i think i finally found out why i's so happy..and i was so stupid and blind and it was right here in my face and thoughts the whole time...well at the bright side..I'M HAPPY AGAIN!!!woot woot XD