Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hmmmmm..

For the first time in this sad/happy/confused/exciting/boring/fun/stupid/genius life of mine...
I.....
Didn't
Have...
Anything..
TO..
SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................

To be more precise..the words that i wanted to say proves to be positive to you but 100% negative to me..
I mean..if i say what i wanna say...i'll be helping you,which i really want to do..but at the same time...i totally disagree with the words that were coming up from my mouth...all i can say was...

*in my head*...*at around 2.45-3.15.pm*

"Erm...erm...maybe you should...erm wait...erm...erm....NO COMMENTS!!!!!!!"

Andrew: Bullshit la no comments...
Me:..Erm...I dont have any idea what to say!!!...besides you do know what i'm gonna say right...

(drew if you're reading this then you will get what i'm talking about..)

I'm trying so hard to not to hurt you..again...
But then again...i despise (censored) to the max...so i'm not really sure what to say.....any advices people??????..........