Thursday, February 19, 2009

My fight with life..

Life: hmmmm....maybe he needs too suffer for my amusement..muahahahaha

Me: Damn u life..giving me f***** up problems at one shot...if you expect me to fight back...i wont..

Life: not fighting back??this is strange..what should i do??

(3 days later)

Me: wait....where's my sweater???i left it here!!!wtf???

Life: muaahahahhahaha your sweater is mine!!!its gone now!!

Me: damn u lar....so mean...

(suddenly...a hero came....this hero was...)

Boom Di Yada : rai..say my name a few times and it'll all turn out fine...

Me : ok...boom di yada boom di yada boom di yada BOOM! hey all my problems are solved!!cool!!but my sweater is still lost....well i can always get a new one...hehe...

Life : hmmm...you won this round boy...

THE END

(seriously after i watched that boom di yada thing from discovery channel..the next day my problems were cleared...how cool is that?)